Monday, June 30, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Changes in this version:
1. Addresses a scan issue reported by 2 of our external beta testers.
2. Installer includes the latest virus definitions
You can update by downloading and installing the package from www.iantivirus.com, or by simply running Smart Update if you are already an iAntiVirus user:
1. Click the Smart Update icon on the top right of the iAntiVirus main window.
2. Click "Upgrade now" at the upgrade available prompt:
3. Wait for the upgrade to be downloaded:
4. Enter your password when prompted:
5. iAntiVirus will restart and you will be running the latest version currently available :)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The iAntiVirus beta was released recently and we are looking forward to everyone's comments!
Please leave any feedback you may have on the forum.
If you haven't already done so, download iAntiVirus v1.0b from the iAntiVirus website.
Tell us what you like, dislike and also what you would like to see in future versions!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
The document is in PDF format and it contains more than 200 pages of detailed instructions and recommendations for Mac OS X "advance" users.
While most Mac users are complacent in securing their computer against online or digital threats, this intensive document under Advance Security Management advises Mac OS X users to install Antivirus Tools and Intrusion Detection Systems.
Definitely, Apple acknowledges the importance of hardening computers and in today's prevalent threats such as Zlob's DNSChanger for Mac, it is no doubt that these internet security tools will certainly help users in keeping their computer safe.
This is Methusela Cebrian Ferrer and I'm now signing off.
Stay Safe Online!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
It was just two months ago when Apple released its gigantic update fixing over 90 vulnerabilities. That security fixes is still unbeatable compare to this month update.
Security Update 2008-03 addresses 16 critical vulnerabilities which may lead to arbitrary code execution.
This latest update affects the following:
- AFP Server
- Apple Pixlet Video
- Flash Player Plug-in
- Help Viewer
- International Components for Unicode
- Image Capture
- Image Capture
- Single Sign-On
- Wiki Server